from PT Fintek Karya Nusantara (Finarya), or LinkAja supports the digitization of BPJS services by presenting a feature to pay for BPJS Health and Employment through the LinkAja application.
BPJS which is a program of the Government of Indonesia in organizing health and employment insurance for the people of Indonesia. Until now, there are 241.7 million BPJS participants who are officially registered.
Nonetheless, 67% of BPJS participants still pay contributions in a conventional way, and only 14.7% make payments digitally. Seeing the uneven state of digitization, LinkAja presents BPJS Health and Employment payment services in one application.
“The presence of the BPJS contribution payment feature in the LinkAja application is a further step in facilitating the essential needs of the community, digitizing payments is also carried out to encourage financial inclusion in Indonesia,” explained Yogi Rizkian Bahar, Main Director of LinkAja.
Furthermore, the presence of the BPJS feature on LinkAja is a form of consistency for the digital wallet application in supporting the Indonesian Government’s programs, and LinkAja’s commitment to uniting various potentials in Indonesia.
“LinkAja understands that the need for digital financial literacy in the current digitalization era is more than an option, but a need for all parties,” continued Yogi.
How to Pay for BPJS Health via LinkAja
Paying BPJS for Health and Employment is not too difficult. Just like the payment features available at LinkAja, users only need to take a few steps to be able to pay for BPJS. Here’s the full how-to for you:
- Download the LinkAja application on the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Create a LinkAja account, by filling in the required personal data according to the LinkAja application instructions.
- If you have successfully registered, on the main page select the menu with 3 dots on the right.
- View categories Finance and choose BPJS. Please choose whether you want to pay BPJS health or Employment contributions.
- If BPJS Health, click BPJS Health. Enter your BPJS Kesehatan participant number and number of months. For example, if you want to pay for November, write down the number 11 as well as the other months. Next click Carry on.
- If the number entered is correct, then you can see the data name, number
BPJS Health, admin fees, bill amounts, and the total amount
- The transaction continues until the BPJS Health contribution payment is complete.
Hopefully this BPJS Health and Employment payment feature at LinkAja can make it easier for users to pay the monthly fee. Good luck. [NM/HBS]