Instagram invites users to create Recap Reels 2022 content. Instagram Reels content, which contains exciting or memorable moments for users during 2022.
Everyone will have different impressions throughout 2022. Some are filled with various pleasant moments, but not a few have to endure sadness due to experiencing unpleasant events.
However, closing 2022, Instagram invites users to create Instagram Reels containing interesting photos or videos in 2022. In creating this content, Instagram makes it easy for users.
This is because this application owned by Meta has prepared several Reels templates, so users only need to enter photos or videos in the template.
Instagram worked with musicians such as Bad Bunny, Priah Ferguson, DJ Khaled and Badshah to create the song and template.
Later Recap Reels 2022 will be able to be seen by other users or as a memento regarding various events in 2022.
This feature is already available on Instagram, including for users in Indonesia. Make sure to update Instagram on the Play Store or App Store so you can get this feature. For those who are curious, here’s how to make Recap Reels 2022 on Instagram.
How to Make 2022 Recap Reels on Instagram
Creating Recap Reels 2022 content is not difficult. You only need to select the available Reels templates and then insert photos or videos that depict various events in 2022.
Instagram seems to be deliberately providing this facility so that many Instagram users create their own version of Recap Reels 2022.
- Make sure to update the Instagram application on the Play Store or App Store.
- Open Instagram and select the icon Reels which is under the application.
- Next also press the camera icon to start creating Reels content.
- Swipe the screen to the right slightly to select the menu Templatesand various Recap Reels 2022 templates will appear to choose from.
- Determine the template that you think is interesting, if you have clicked Use Templates.
- Select the photo or video that you want to post. Users can enter up to 30 photos or videos in the Reels template. When you have filled in all the photos or videos, click Next.
- Then do a preview of the Reels content. If it’s good, click Next.
- Finally write a caption, tag people and locations. If so, press Share and the Reels video was successfully posted.
That was information on how to make Recap Reels 2022 on Instagram. Hopefully this information is useful and good luck.