Reduce PDF size or compress file PDF can now be done easily by online on laptops. There are several ways to reduce the size of a PDF that can be used.
Reducing the size of PDF files or compressing PDFs is really needed, especially for those who want to study and work from home. The reason is that tasks are often encountered where one of the conditions is a small PDF size.
Apart from that, reducing the size of the PDF or compressing the PDF must also be done in order file PDF becomes lighter and does not burden the memory of a cellphone or laptop.
This time Telset Team will provide information on how to reduce PDF size quickly and easily. Let’s listen!
Various Ways to Shrink PDF Size
Compressing PDF files can be done easily. You can do this through online sites and online applications or offline applications. You can try all the ways to resize PDF from sites and applications so that you have a lighter PDF.
How to Compress PDF on Online Sites and Applications
Technological developments allow you to compress or resize PDFs on your cellphone or laptop. Especially now that there are online sites, online applications and offline applications that allow you to compress PDFs easily and for free.
Through Online Sites
How to reduce PDF size via online sites, namely:
- Go to site “iLovePDF” and select menu > Compress PDF which is located on the right page of the site.
- Click menu > Select PDF File and select the file to resize.
- After selecting the file, the next step is to click menu > Compress PDF and wait a moment.
- A notification will appear later that the compression process has been successful and you can save the compressed file in storage.
Via Online Application
You can also compress PDF to small with these online applications:
- Download the app “Small PDF” available at Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- Press the plus sign (+) which is in the middle of the app. After that select the file to be compressed.
- Select the three dots on the right of the application and click the Compress menu. You can choose “Strong Compression” to compress files into a smaller size.
- You also choose “Basic Compression” to compress files to medium size.
- Wait a few moments until a notification appears that the file has finished compressing. Finally you can save the file to your phone’s memory.
Through Offline Applications
Here’s how to reduce the offline PDF file size:
- Download the app “PDF Compressor Offline” which is in Google Play Store.
- Press the plus sign > (+) which is at the bottom right of the app. After that select the file to be compressed.
- Select the desired compression menu, namely “Low”, “Medium” and “High” then press >Ok.
- Wait a few moments until a notification appears that the file has finished compressing. Then you can choose whether you want to open the file in the menu “Open” change the name in the “Rename” menu.
- You can also download files directly to storage via the “Share” menu.
How to Shrink a PDF with Adobe Reader
You can reduce the PDF size using the Adobe Reader application. You can set the PDF size to be smaller so that it can be easier if you want to upload a PDF document to apply for a job.
Adobe Reader itself is an application that can be easily downloaded on your smartphone or laptop.
- Download the app Adobe Reader Of Google Play Store, Apple Store or Your PC/Laptop.
- Then open select menu >File lalu > Open and locate the PDF file you want to compress using Adobe Reader.
- Wait a few moments and a notification will appear that the file has been resized. Please press the “Download” menu to save the file on your smartphone or laptop memory.
How to Shrink File Size to 300 KB
When applying for jobs or uploading PDF documents in government agencies, you are often asked to upload PDF documents that are under 300 KB in size.
For this reason, there are several ways you can do so that you can reduce the file size to 300 KB.
Through Online Sites
- Go to site Pdf2go and select the menu Select > File. Later you will be directed to choose which file to choose to resize the file to 300 KB.
- Next select the menu “Basic Compression” then click > Start and wait a moment. Usually the file will be compressed below 300 KB so that it can be lighter when uploaded.
- When finished, you can save the compressed file by pressing menu > Download so files can be stored in memory smartphone or laptops.
Through the PDF Compress Application
- Download the PDF Compressor application available at Google Play Store and Apple Store
- Select menu > Select PDF and set the image quality and resolution or DPI which is 30% and DPI 72 points.
- Wait a few moments and a notification will appear that the PDF has been successfully compressed. After that download the PDF file to save in your phone memory.
Thus the tutorial on how to reduce PDF size easily and quickly. Hopefully this information is useful so that your work and study activities can be maximized. [NM/HBS]