The sound of the camera shutter is sometimes quite annoying for a handful of Android and iOS cellphone users. So, how do you turn off the camera sound on your cellphone so that it doesn’t bother you anymore?
Please note, when the user takes a picture using the camera smartphone, a shutter sound will be heard. The sound can be heard differently, depending on the brand of phone used.
The problem is, there are some users who are annoyed by the sound that is often heard every time they take photos or videos. The only solution is to turn the camera sound off on smartphone.
Well, here’s the team The telephone will give tips to remove the sound shutter cameras on Android and iOS cellphones, such as Oppo, Xiaomi, Realme, Samsung to iPhone. Let’s see!
1. How to Turn off the Xiaomi HP Camera Shutter Sound
This first method applies to Xiaomi cellphone users. You can easily disable the shutter sound, right from the in camera settings smartphone the.
This method is done on the MIUI 12 operating system based on Android 10. Supposedly, it won’t be much different from other Xiaomi phones.
- First of all, launch the camera app and click on the icon in the form of three stacked lines at the top right of the screen.
- Select an option Settings or Arrangement.
- Scroll down until you find the option to turn off Camera Sound.
- Make sure the option is unchecked so that sound doesn’t come out when you shoot
2. Turn off the HP Realme Camera Shutter Sound
Next, how to turn off the camera shutter sound on HP Realme. We did this tutorial in smartphone Realme with OS Realme UI based on Android 10.
- Open the camera app, and tap the three stacked lines icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select Settingsthen in column Generalthere are options Shutter Sound. deactivate toggle in that option.
- Finished! Now your HP Realme will no longer make a sound while taking photos.
3. Turn off the Huawei HP Camera Shutter Sound
Next, how to disable the camera shutter sound while taking pictures on a Huawei cellphone. Here are some ways to get rid of the squeaking sound on the Huawei camera:
- Open the camera app, and log in Settings.
- Then, in section Capture Settingsturn off toggle in the Mute.
- Automatically, the Huawei HP camera shutter sound will turn off.
4. How to Turn off the Oppo HP Camera Shutter Sound
If you own an Oppo cellphone, here are the steps you can take to disable the camera shutter sound.
- Open the camera application, and select menu Settings at the top right.
- Next you will find options Shutter Sound.
- Make sure toggle Shutter Sound not in an active state so as not to make a sound when used to take pictures
5. Turn off the Samsung HP Camera Shutter Sound
The following method can be used on Samsung cellphones. The method is relatively easy when compared to other brands.
Before opening the camera, you can reduce the volume to the lowest level. Or you can also enable Mute or Vibrate only mode.
In this way, the sound will not be heard automatically when you take a picture.
6. How to Turn off the iPhone Camera Sound
The following tips can be done for iPhone users. The method is not too difficult compared to other Android cellphones. Follow these steps:
- Open the menu Settings and pickh Accessibility AssistiveTouch.
- Enable feature AssistiveTouch and select a menu Customize Top Level Menu.
- Click button + to provide a new menu in AssistiveTouchand give the command Mutefrom the existing list.
- Click the menu Mute on features AssistiveTouchand the camera tone on the iPhone device will turn off.
Those are some ways to turn off the camera shutter sound in various ways smartphone Android and iOS, such as Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Huawei, Samsung to iPhone. Good luck and good luck! (HBS)