Twitter Blue service is officially present in Indonesia. For those who are interested in paid services from Twitter, here are the prices and how to subscribe to Twitter Blue in Indonesia.
Twitter Blue is a paid service that offers users various benefits. For example a Blue user account will get a blue tick, which is a sign that the account has been verified by Twitter and not a bot account.
Additionally those with a Blue subscription will get the feature Edit Tweet, which allows users to modify tweets that have been posted. This feature is only available to Blue users.
Do not miss Blue users can also post videos up to 1 hour long and write up to 4,000 characters.
Twitter Blue Subscription Prices in Indonesia
Previously, Twitter Blue only existed in a few countries, such as the United States and Canada. However, slowly these premium services are starting to appear in many countries, one of which is in Indonesia.
In addition, the price for the web, Android and iOS versions of Twitter Blue varies. The price starts from Rp. 120 thousand with 2 variants of subscription types, namely monthly or yearly subscriptions. Here is the complete list:
Price of Twitter Blue web version
- Monthly Subscription Price: IDR 120,000
- Annual Subscription Price: IDR 1,250,000.
Prices for Android and iOS versions of Twitter Blue
- Monthly Subscription Price: IDR 165,000.
How to Subscribe to Twitter Blue
There are 2 ways to subscribe to Twitter Blue, namely the Web version and Android and iOS versions. Please see how if you are interested in subscribing to Twitter’s premium service.
How to Subscribe to Twitter Blue Web version
- Open your Twitter account in a browser such as Google Chrome, Edge or Opera Mini.
- Look to the left of the site and click on features Twitter Bluewith the blue B letter icon containing the image of the sparrow, which is the Twitter logo.
- Later a notification will appear regarding the Blue subscription price. You can choose whether you want a monthly or annual subscription.
- After selecting a subscription package, then click Subscribe to make payment.
- Currently available payment options via debit and credit cards. Choose a payment method, then proceed with filling in card data.
- The final step is press the button Subscribe and you have now become a Blue user.
How to Subscribe to Twitter Blue Android and iOS versions
- Open the Twitter application on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Click the profile icon and select Twitter Blue, with the letter B icon in blue.
- Next will appear information about the benefits of Twitter Blue, and subscription prices. If you agree with the price, select the menu Subscribe to subscribe to the service.
- Next you will be redirected to Google Play for payment. Please select a payment method whether you want to use ShopeePay, GoPay and other payment services. Last click Subscriber.
This is information about package prices and how to subscribe to Twitter Blue in Indonesia. Hopefully it will be useful, especially for Twitter netizens who are interested in “graduating” to become Blue users. [NM/HBS]