Now you can easily move photos from Facebook to Google Photos. Facebook is now equipped with a feature that allows users to transfer data, photos, videos, etc. to other platforms.
Transferring photos from Facebook to Google Photos is quite easy. The conditions are, you only have to have a Facebook account, Google, and free storage on Google.
If you don’t know yet, Facebook has been equipped with several features that allow users to transfer data, photos, video posts to other platforms.
One feature that is presented by Facebook is the ability to move all photos and videos that have been uploaded by users directly to Google Photos.
Facebook also allows users to transfer notes and upload them directly to Google Docs. Follow the step by step guide from The telephone following.
- Active Facebook account
- Active Google account
- Free storage space on Google Account
How to Transfer Photos from Facebook to Google Photos
To transfer photos from Facebook to Google Photos, follow the steps below:
- Open Facebook on your PC or computer and login using credentials
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner and open it Settings
- Under Settingsclick Your Facebook Information in the left side field
- Click button View in front of options Transfer a copy of your information
- Then, click on options Google Photos
- On the next page, click options Choose regarding what to transfer and check if your selection is correct
Here, you can choose to transfer all Facebook photos and videos or from a date range, even specific albums. After that, click the button Connect and login using login credentials Google Account.
Then, sign in using Google credentials to link Google Docs to Facebook. Once linked, link Start Transfer will appear on Facebook.
Once everything is set, click the button Start Transfer. Enter your Facebook password to continue the process. Make sure the transfer process is complete.
If it is, all photos and videos will be transferred to Google Photos. Data transfer makes it possible to share Facebook data on several other platforms.
Call it Google Drive, Dropbox, and so on. This feature is very useful when you want to take a break from Facebook or want to permanently delete your account.